We are at the 'heart' of your quilting business.
- 2 sets of slightly used 12' Plain Leaders (no zippers) - $90 for each set ($45 savings)
- 2 sets of slightly used 10' Plain Leaders (no zippers) - $90 for each set ($45 savings)
- 1 set of 10' Plain Leaders (no zippers) for the Home Pro Table - $90 for each set ($45 savings)
- 4 new 12' light bars, shades and bulbs (customers can pick up at the Beloit Shop or we can ship) S/H is additional based on location of delivery - $600 ($195 savings)
- 10 used Work Stations for the GS-1 table (black steel stands). $295 for each item ($200 savings). ***Customer must have the table top with the teeth on it for the work station to work. You can purchase a table top for $500.00 and we can ship this to you.
- 2 full sets of the Work Station Template Bundles (used) - $205 ($90 savings) Purchased these as individual templates for $39 each ($30 savings)
- 4 used Gam Guide Rulers (used for crosshatching for freehand machines) - $30 ($39.95 savings)
We all know that our goal date for shopping this month is December 25th! So with this date in mind, we are offering a 25% sale on all thread in stock, while supplies last. Excludes So Fine. Sorry no rain checks. Sale ends December 20th, 2013.
Choose from Signature Solids, Signature Varigated, A&E Permacore and Omni. You can get this thread special on our website: www.heartofquilting.com by using
Discount Code: 25THREAD
Attention Current Statler Stitcher Owners
While we prepare for the excitement of the release of CS 5.0, we're providing the following informational materials to Statler customers along with demonstration videos we will be posting online.
- CLICK HERE to see exciting new features
- CLICK HERE to learn about hardware requirements for the new upgrade
- CLICK HERE to stay on top of the latest Statler updates
For customers asking about upgrading their Statler Stitcher systems, please ask yourself the following:
What mod of controller is with your current system? Mod 3 is not eligible for upgrade. If these customers wish to upgrade, please let them know they can do so now by retrofitting their system with the current controller and Windows 7 or higher PC. Without the upgrade, Mod 3 systems will still function as they do today using the current version of CS and Gammill still offers customer support, these customers will not be able to upgrade to future versions of Creative Studio.
What is your current operating system? Windows XP and previous operating systems will not be able to run future upgrades of Creative Studio. It is important that customers wishing to upgrade have Windows 7 or greater. Installing Windows 7 on an XP computer will NOT meet the requirements of the upgrade. It is important that customers wishing to do so, take advantage of the availability of our Windows 7 systems designed to work with the Statler Stitcher System. You can either purchase a Windows 7 and the Statler Touch Tools or you can purchase the All In One Computer with Windows 8.1 (to be released in February).
Do you have a Dongle or a current Red Key? Serial Port Dongles need to be replaced with USB Red Keys. To upgrade a Red Key, contact Ed at Gammill. Customers will need to pay a $250 to have a new key sent, and receive their $150 deposit back, when the Dongle is returned to Gammill.
Are your controller drivers current? Please have customers look at the information page of Creative Studio found under the Help/About menu to learn which Galil drivers their system is currently using. If the last digits are Q4 or higher then their drivers are current. If not, please contact us to order your Q4 kit.
It is important that our customers not wishing to upgrade understand that their systems will continue to work great with the current version of Creative Studio. Gammill will continue to provide the same great customer service for our systems to all our users. Upgrading provides them the opportunity to take advantage of new features available through future releases of Creative Studio.
Customers that decide to purchase their own computer systems will need to pay an initial service fee along with an hourly rate for any setup or computer support.
Thank you for your encouragement to reach toward new and exciting technologies. We couldn’t face the future without you.
Gammill has also opened two new marketing Yahoo forums to foster new customer growth. Please feel free to participate.
We thank you for your continued support and encouragement to provide excellence in our brand.
A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR MARY ROSSI AND HER AWARD WINNING QUILT AT THE AQS DES MOINES SHOW
See her interview here:
Remember, you can call us and we will bring your products to the show and save the shipping cost!
Oct. 25th - Nov. 3rd Join us at the Quilt Market and Festival at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Visit quilts.com for more information
Nov. 7th-9th Join us at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo held at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. Visit sewingexpo.com for more information.
Nov. 14th-16th Join us at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Tinley Park held at the Tinley Park Convention Center. For additional information visit: www.tinleyconventioncenter.net.
We will be sending out a newsletter soon, if you would like to get our newsletter emailed to you subscribe at the bottom left of the website.
Cathy, Sue, Bill and Rob Kleinschmidt