Read information about our policy on used machines and trade-ins.
At the Heart of Quilting does purchase used machines and takes used machines on trade-ins. Decisions to acquire machines is made on a case-by-case basis. Here is a list of basic requirements to meet before we can consider a system and make a proposal on value.
1) Due to the fact that we plan to resell the machines and warranty them for a year, the quoted trade price will be based on wholesale value of the system. Many factors go into determining the proposed offer therefore, no two systems are necessarily quoted at the same dollar amount.
2) We must receive digital photos of the head, stand, and accessories - as well as the serial number before a determination and/or quote can be made. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) At the Heart of Quilting reserves the right to decline any machine for any reason.
4) Under the same stipulations, we may accept used machines on trade-in for the purchase of new systems.
5) The customer is responsible for the accuracy and thoroughness of the information given. If this information is found to be inaccurate, ATHOQ reserves the right to decline the offer - even at the time we physically acquire the machine.
6) At the Heart of Quilting will assist you in selling your Gammill machine for a 10% commission. We will help facilitate details of the sale and the move within the Midwest. However, ATHOQ will not warranty these private sales.
Freehand, Vision Retrofits and Breeze Retrofits - $1,000.00
Statler Stitchers and Statler Stitcher Retrofits - $1,300.00
For more information on one of these machines or to purchase one please call our toll free number 877-633-3537
1997 Premier Non Regulated (18" throat)
Horizontal Channel Lock
$1,999.00 plus delivery/set up/tax (this machine can not be upgrade with any retrofit)
2002 Classic Plus
12' table with casters
2 days of training
$8,900.00 as a Classic Plus + delivery and set up
$19,899.00 with a 2020 Elevate Retrofit System attached + delivery and set up
$25,899.00 with a 2020 Statler Stitcher Retrofit attached + delivery and set up
2002 Optimum Plus (30")
2 days of training
$9,300.00 as an Optimum Plus + delivery & set up
$20,299.00 with a new Elevate Retrofit + delivery & set up
$27,999.00 with a new Statler Stitcher Retrofit + delivery & set up
2012 22" Statler Stitcher
Windows 7 computer
$24,995.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)
2004 Classic Plus w/ 2016 Statler Stitcher Retro-fit
Laptop with Creative Studio 6 Stand Alone Mode
Spare Parts and Notions
$22,500.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)
2002 Statler Stitcher Optimum
Stand alone bobbin winder
Windows XP Computer with CS 4.1
$17,999.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)
2003 Optimum Plus
14' Table with zippered leaders, Hydraulics, Casters, Bobbin winder, work station, and some bobbins
Used 14' Light Bar
Used Design Center
Used Hydraulics -(1 for old style G1 tables)
8' Breeze G-1 table
5' or 6' Home Pro Table
These tables would be great in your second home to work on small projects.