Read information about our policy on used machines and trade-ins.
At the Heart of Quilting does purchase used machines and takes used machines on trade-ins. Decisions to acquire machines is made on a case-by-case basis. Here is a list of basic requirements to meet before we can consider a system and make a proposal on value.
1) Due to the fact that we plan to resell the machines and warranty them for a year, the quoted trade price will be based on wholesale value of the system. Many factors go into determining the proposed offer therefore, no two systems are necessarily quoted at the same dollar amount.
2) We must receive digital photos of the head, stand, and accessories - as well as the serial number before a determination and/or quote can be made. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) At the Heart of Quilting reserves the right to decline any machine for any reason.
4) Under the same stipulations, we may accept used machines on trade-in for the purchase of new systems.
5) The customer is responsible for the accuracy and thoroughness of the information given. If this information is found to be inaccurate, ATHOQ reserves the right to decline the offer - even at the time we physically acquire the machine.
6) At the Heart of Quilting will assist you in selling your Gammill machine for a 10% commission. We will help facilitate details of the sale and the move within the Midwest. However, ATHOQ will not warranty these private sales.
Freehand - $900.00
Statler - $1,200.00
**Additional Fees may apply for out of territory delivery
For more information on one of these machines or to purchase one please call our toll free number 877-633-3537
2013 Charm 18-8
Thread cone protectors
$6,999.00 + taxes, delivery, & set up
2009 Vision 1 18-8
1 year warranty
2 days of training
$7,999.00 + taxes, delivery & set up *Upgrade to Vision 2.0 for $800 more.
2016 Optimum Statler Stitcher with a 12' table and free zippered leaders IA Floor Model
All in one computer
3 year warranty; 2 days of classes
$31,499.00 + taxes, delivery and set up ($2,799.00 savings)
1999 Classic 26" w/ 2009 Statler Retro-fit
Mod G Controller
Windows VISTA Computer
Creative Studio 4.0
$16,000.00 (Owner would help cover up to $600 towards moving costs)
2006 Classic 26" Plus
Workstation w/ circles & square template
Stand alone bobbin winder
$9,995.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)
2009 Classic Plus
12' table with zippered leaders and casters
12' light bar
$11,500.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)
2004 Purple Statler Optimum 30"
14' table with zippered leaders
24" Monitor w/ Windows 7
$27,500.00 (Buyer is responsible for moving)